Duration: 12 months, Schedule: 2 hours/day
Course in Computer Concepts: The course is designed to equip a person to use computers for professional as well as day to day use. It provides theoretical background as well as in depth knowledge of Software/ packages.
- Course Structure of CCC:
- Introduction to Computer
- Introduction to GUI bases Operating System
- Elements of Word Processing
- Introduction to Internet, WWW and Web Browser
- Communication & Collaboration
- Application of Presentation
- Application of Digital Financial Services
This ‘O’ Level syllabus is designed to facilitate students in the development of concept based approach for problem solving using IT as a tool.The ‘O’ Level syllabus has been designed to produce Junior Programmers, EDP Assistants / Web Designers / lab demonstrators etc. equipped with latest knowledge and skills.
Who can join O Level?
- Course Structure Of O Level:
- Paper Code : M1-R5 : IT Tools and Network Basics
- Paper Code : M2-R5 : Web Designing & Publishing
- Paper Code : M3-R5 : Programming & Problem Solving through Python
- Paper Code : M4-R5 : Internet of Things & its applications
- Paper Code : PR1-R5 : Practical (Based on M1,M2,M3,M4 Module Syllabus)
- Paper Code : PJ1-R5 : Project
Those students who aspire to create potential in IT industry. Students pursuing graduation in any stream can join this program in parallel; however more benefit will be gained by BCA, MCA or B.Tech[CS/IT] students.